Male PHP and IOP Programs
Canopy Cove’s Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) provides treatment and support for our clients in a soothing and peaceful setting, nestled on a small pond under a canopy of Florida pines and lofty oaks.
Canopy Cove’s partial-hospitalization program accepts clients struggling with eating disorders including Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge Eating Disorder, and associated co-occurring disorders. The Partial Hospitalization Program offers clients an intensive approach to addressing the eating disorder in a safe and structured environment while maintaining autonomy to begin practicing their life skills as they transition to a lower level of care. The program is available to both male and female clients who have completed a residential level of care and for clients who need a first level of treatment.
Partial Hospitalization Program Overview
• Individualized treatment plan tailored to your specific needs.
• Multidisciplinary treatment team (Medical Doctor, Psychiatrist, Mental Health Counselors, and Registered Dietitian)
• Structured programming five days per week.
• Twice weekly individual therapy sessions
• Weekly family therapy
• Weekly individual nutritional counseling with our Registered Dietitian.
• Experiential Therapies including: Art, Music, Spirituality, Nature, Body Movement, and Therapeutic Field Trips.
• Therapeutic outings to practice life skills such as grocery shopping, restaurant outings, and clothes shopping exposure sessions
• Therapeutic meal support for breakfast, lunch, and snack; staff-supported evening & weekend planning
• Comprehensive Discharge Planning
• Off-campus apartment living to support autonomy
We understand the majority of our clients need to travel great distances to start treatment, so we want to ensure housing is not a barrier to starting the recovery journey. We work with numerous Foundations in the Tallahassee area that provide our clients with a home away from home while in treatment.
Independent living arrangements is an important component of our treatment program. Our Partial Hospitalization Program offers the opportunity to participate in activities that you experience in everyday life. We will help you identify, confront, and resolve real-life issues. Each morning, we review and process the events of the previous evening in a non-judgmental manner as a way of helping you work through any challenges you may have encountered.
Many clients transition through our program starting in Residential Treatment and step-down to the Partial Hospitalization (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient (IOP) programs. This allows for continuity of care to include being followed by the same treatment team throughout all levels of care. In some cases, Intensive Outpatient can be the first step towards treatment for those who are ready to reclaim their lives from the eating disorder.
IOP is suitable for clients that can function independently with minimal supervision but need more support and structure than what outpatient therapy provides. This level of care offers our clients support during their recovery journey and the flexibility to continue their daily routine.
Our clinical team is available to assess your needs and make a recommendation for the most appropriate level of care.
To begin the pre-admissions process, click here or call us at 888-245-6555.
Intensive Outpatient Program Overview:
• Structured programming three nights per week
• Individual nutritional counseling with a Registered Dietitian
• Group therapy sessions
• Therapeutic mealtimes and restaurant outings
• Experiential therapy sessions including: Art, Music, Spirituality, Nature, and Body Movement
• Comprehensive discharge planning